These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and THEGOLFHUB LTD, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by THEGOLFHUB LTD and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to THEGOLFHUB LTD and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of THEGOLFHUB LTD, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of THEGOLFHUB LTD.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and security
- When you register on this Website, you may be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
- If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of THEGOLFHUB LTD or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that THEGOLFHUB LTD makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. THEGOLFHUB LTD is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst THEGOLFHUB LTD uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- THEGOLFHUB LTD accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- THEGOLFHUB LTD reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, THEGOLFHUB LTD accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
THEGOLFHUB LTD details
- THEGOLFHUB LTD is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12354066 Moor Court whose registered address is Westfield, Gosforth, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE3 4YD and it operates the Website www.golf-hub.co.uk. The registered VAT number is 340166922.
You can contact THEGOLFHUB LTD by email on [email protected].
- These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer
MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance in the Declaration section of the website sign up process.
- This agreement will become binding on you and us when we contact you to confirm your membership application has been accepted, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges set for the Type of Membership chosen.
- You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else.
DIRECT DEBIT FEES AND CHARGES
- The Joining Fee (if one is payable) and first month’s membership fees are collected from you by us either by Debit / Credit card at time of purchase. Joining fees are applied to cover the initial administration costs with setting up a new membership.
- If you decide to upgrade your membership there may be an administration fee charged at the point at which you upgrade.
- Your subsequent monthly membership fees will be collected one month after you joined. Each payment made is not refundable under any circumstances.
- If any payment is not honored for whatever reason, you may be requested by us to pay an administration fee of £25. If, despite us having notified you of a missed payment, further payments are missed, we reserve the right to, at our sole election, either suspend or terminate your membership, upon having given you written notice of our intention to do so. We may present an option to reduce the administration fee if the outstanding amount is paid online within 7 days of becoming due.
- You agree to advise us immediately of any change to the Members Details provided.
- From time to time we may need to increase the price of membership. We will give you at least one full months’ notice of any incoming price increase and will make it very clear when the price increase will take effect and how much your membership will cost after the increase. During this period, you will have your usual right to terminate your membership in accordance with the membership terms and conditions and rules. If you do not terminate the membership by the date given to you in the notice, then the price of your membership will be increased in accordance with our notice.
- You may terminate your membership after an initial 3-month period. You can cancel your membership by advising us in writing of your decision to do so. After your initial 3 months period, you will be required to provide us with one months’ notice of the termination by emailing us at [email protected]
- In the above circumstances your membership will remain in force until the day before your next payment is due, at which point it will automatically terminate.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- As per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you are entitled to cancel your membership and receive a full refund of any fees paid within 14 days of completing your membership application form. However, as per regulation 36 of Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, if you select to commence your membership immediately, or you ask us to start your membership early, you agree that if you subsequently cancel your membership within the 14-day period, you will be refunded any monies paid, less an amount for the membership you have already used commencing from the first day after joining.
DAILY MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The daily membership commences once you have paid your daily membership fee.
- Your membership will be activated on the date you specified.
- You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the daily membership.
- You cannot transfer this daily membership to anyone else nor transfer to another date.
- Day passes are non-refundable.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Members must be 16 or older.
- You agree to comply with the Rules of Membership which relate to opening hours, use of facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time provided that we give you advance notice of the change.
- If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
- We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights thereunder to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced.
- There may be occasions where we have to close all, or part of, the gym of which you are a member. We will do our best to let you know of such closures in advance of them taking place, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. You will not be entitled to a refund of part of, or all of, your membership fees in such circumstances.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable or responsible for outstanding monies paid to a Personal Trainer. Personal Training is arranged directly with the PT and not with The Golf Hub Limited.
- This agreement is governed by English Law.
- We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if you are in breach of any of our rules or conditions.
- To the best of your knowledge and belief you are in good health and not knowingly incapable of engaging in either active or passive exercise and that such exercise would not be detrimental to your health, safety, comfort, wellbeing or physical condition. Further, that you will advise us immediately should your circumstances change.
- You will be requested to complete a PARQ form and an Informed Consent form before using our facilities for the first time and you will be responsible for informing us of any changes to your health condition.
We provide balls to be used in the simulator, however these remain the property of The Golf Hub and are not to be removed. Should the same amount of balls not be present at the end of the simulator session, then you will be charged accordingly for these.
Please note, you may be liable for any damage caused by “you” whilst using our simulators and equipment Charges maybe be applied should damage occur. Regular checks for damage will be carried out by our staff before and after each simulator session.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
- We are a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 12354066 and our registered office is at The Annexe, Moor Court, Westfield, Gosforth, Newcastle NE3 4YD. Our registered VAT number is 340166922.
- If you have any questions or if you have any complaints, please contact us. You can contact us by e-mailing us at [email protected]
- If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any clause in these terms requires you to give us notice in writing you can send this to us by e-mail to [email protected]
GYM SAFETY & HYGIENE RULES
By visiting THE HUB GYM you are agreeing to the following rules
You must ensure that you;
Do not visit the gym if you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 or live with anyone showing symptoms or who has the virus.
Follow the social distancing guidelines at all times while in the gym.
Wash or sanitise your hands thoroughly on entering the gym and regularly while in the gym. Sanitisation products are available for your use.
Wipe down equipment once you have used it with the cleaning products provided
On joining, all members are offered a complimentary gym induction to instruct you on the use of the gym equipment. You are strongly advised to undertake this. Induction bookings can be made by contacting us by email at [email protected]
Our gym is unmanned and therefore you understand that you are using the equipment and the gym facilities at your own risk. Gym safety rules are displayed within the gym for you to read so pleases ensure you do this.
For safety reasons, bags are not permitted in the gym area. Please place your bags on the pegs outside the gym door. Your belongings are left at your own risk and The Hub Gym will not accept any liability for loss, theft or damage to your belongings
Correct gym attire must be worn when exercising i.e. suitable comfortable exercise clothing and appropriate clean footwear must be worn.
You may not use the gym whilst under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, tranquilizers or any medication or other substance which may affect your ability to exercise safely.
As a courtesy to other members, please wipe down equipment after use.
Please ensure that you put your weights back and equipment in their original place when finished; failure to do so may result in accidents or injury. The Hub Gym will not be liable for any accident or injury where equipment is not placed back in its correct position after use.
Please do not misuse the weights by dropping them on the floor. Please use the pound pads if using heavy weights. This will reduce the noise and protect the flooring in the gym.
Please do not take photographs/videos in the gym that may identify another member, without their permission in advance to do so.
Although we will always endeavor to return any articles of lost property to the owner, we do not take responsibility for any item(s) held in lost property. Such items will be kept until claimed, but for no longer than one week after which time the items will either be donated to charity or destroyed.
Members must inform The Hub Gym of any change of emergency contact, email address or telephone numbers.
By accessing the gym and using the gym equipment members are deemed to have read and understood the terms and conditions of membership.
Should your Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire result in you being required to discuss your intention to exercise with your doctor, please be aware that your subscription remains active and any fees collected are non-refundable unless an arrangement is made with Management.
Smoking, including e- cigarettes are strictly prohibited in all areas of the gym. Any member found to be breach of this rule may have their membership terminated.
Members may not bring any pets (other than official aid dogs) into the gym.
- It is important that you are fit to exercise. If you have any conditions or illness that might be a risk, you must seek advice on how to exercise while staying safe.
- Some equipment or exercises may be complex, especially the first time you try them. We have some instructions on how to use our equipment, so take time to understand how to use them and how to properly undertake any exercise.
- Before commencing exercise in our gym, get familiar with the layout and identify where the emergency exits are; signs are displayed to show these.
- If you feel unwell, injure yourself or are concerned for your wellbeing, get help! Speak to one of our team straight away. We have an operating CCTV system, so our team are able to see you and get help and support if needed.